Monday, February 25, 2013

Getting Back To It

Have you hopped over here from the A to Z Challenge list? Or maybe my other blog? Or maybe you follow this blog and you've been wondering where in the world I've been...

You'll see my last post was last April, when I suddenly dropped out of the A to Z Challenge. Life had become too difficult. It goes like that with me. I have good days and bad, good months and bad months. Sometimes I feel bad for a really long time. Last April started a decline in my health that made it difficult for me to keep up with all I had going on. So this blog got ignored, and my other blog limped along.

But I'm back again. I'm starting an upswing, thanks in huge part to a wonderful Hematologist I started seeing a few months ago. It's still a battle, but I'm winning for now. So once again I will attempt the A to Z Challenge. This year I'm doing something a little different - and a lot scary. I'll be attempting to write my first devotionals for the chronically ill.

I ask for prayers as I try to prepare my heart and mind for this new experience. God is able to give me the strength to complete this challenge. And I hope that is what His will is. We'll see.

So for everyone planning to follow me and/or pray for me this April - thank you. It means more to me than you can imagine.

2 comments:

  1. Just hopped over from the a-z...looks like you being here is a good sign of better times to come I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Just thought I'd stop by to give you a wave *wave* and to wish you luck with this challenge. I hope you manage to get it done this time around :)

    ReplyDelete